Insurance Representatives We Work with at ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon
The Disaster Recon Difference
Why refer us to your policy holders?
First off, thank you for reading this and taking time out of your day, that means a lot to us here at Disaster Recon.
We know you are bombarded day in and day out with companies stopping by your office, dropping off calendars, candy, cups, pads of paper, etc. While I’m sure you appreciate the gesture, let’s face it, you run a business too. Whether you’re an agent working on new business or an adjuster settling claims, you are BUSY. We are busy too and that’s why we are not going to bug you constantly!
However, the main question is: what really separates Insurance Restoration Companies?
I’m sure you hear it all the time, give me a chance, we’re “different.”
In reality, there are differences; however, everyone says the same thing. After surveying many agents and adjusters, you need a company who performs; someone you can rely on to handle things so you can focus on your work.
Agent responses to what they want from a contractor
- Do not gouge the policy holders on water losses (especially backups).
- Communicate with all parties.
- Handle problems immediately.
- Make the agent look good.
- Quick response to minimize the loss and keep claim costs down.
Adjuster responses to what they look for in contractors
- Quick response, call the insured immediately when you get a claim.
- Handle any problems immediately.
- Reliable, does what they say they will do.
- Keeps appointments.
- On call 24/7.
How Disaster Recon is Different
Adjuster and Agents trust referring us to their homeowners because they know things will be taken are of, immediately. Trust, because we are consistent. Our estimates are not EVER overwritten and they are precisely accurate. We do everything when we say we’re going to it and we don’t cut corners. Everything we do is of the highest quality, from our workmanship to our communication.
As a proven leader in this field, we are often sought out to help trouble shoot with adjusters or agents or for complicated jobs that need to be done right.
We Return Calls
Agents, we return all calls the same day. We know that if you refer us and we do not do well, first off, you will never use us again and second of all, you may lose a client.
The other points that are the Disaster Recon Difference
- We NEVER want you to lose clients, we want your clients to be ecstatic so you get more referrals from them by us doing a great job!
- We are IICRC Certified in Water Damage Restoration, Applied Structural Drying and Fire and Smoke Restoration.
- We are on call 24/7/365 for you and your policy, because you never know when disaster will strike.
- We respond immediately to any water loss to minimize the loss, extract and dry the structure and keep claim costs down and help minimize the loss.
- You will never sit around waiting for a call back from us. You will have our cell phone numbers, office numbers and email addresses.
- We are NOT a national franchise! We care about our insured’s because they are the people we are around constantly. We treat everyone like our neighbors, friends, and family.
- We are fair. If someone has a $5,000 limit on a basement back up; we will not max our drying bill out to $4,973!!
- We take readings and document the drying process with hygrometers and non-penetrating meters DAILY!
- We educate our clients. We have written guides so they know what to do in the event of a disaster strike so they can be prepared in advance.
- We have a 100% GUARANTEE! We guarantee our clients are satisfied, or we work until they are!
- We CAN go GREEN! We have a mildecide that’s so powerful, yet safe that it can be used as mouthwash!
- We are consistent. We do not overwrite our estimates. We are very accurate and do not stray from that.
- We use air scrubbers for clean air quality. The IICRC states that if damage sits for 3 days there is a chance of microbial growth and we want to ensure clean air quality.
- We do not collect deductibles at the time of emergency! (Some people do!)
- We serve Lake County, Geauga County, Cuyahoga County and Ashtabula County!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.