Commercial Mold Remediation in OH
Protect your commercial property with complete mold remediation solutions in Cleveland & nearby
Mold removal requires certified, experienced professionals in order to identify all existing mold and remove it safely and completely.
Mold growth is something that can affect any commercial property, and it can quickly become a major concern for the owner. Mold grows quickly in damp, humid areas, and most building materials provide the food source mold needs for growth. If you're having a mold issue in your business or other commercial property then it's important to get professional mold removal services.
The experts at ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon have years of experience providing complete mold remediation services that are designed to providing a lasting solution to mold problems. Our fully trained and certified experts know how to identify and test for mold growth and provide mold removal services. Call us today at 1-855-488-5432 or click below to get a free estimate on mold removal for your property in Cleveland, Akron, Wooster, and the nearby areas!
Important mold remediation information
Mold can grow on:
- HVAC systems
- And more
- Mold grows quickly: Mold needs only moisture, temperatures above 40°F, and organic material to survive. Moisture is very common in places such as attics, basements, and crawl spaces, while the wood and drywall in your commercial property offer plenty of organic material. Mold can grow in 24-48 hours, preferring areas with no sunlight, limited airflow, and little disruption.
- Cleaning visible mold is not enough: Mold can grow in fiberglass insulation, on top of ceiling tiles, inside ducts, behind drywall panels, in wall cavities, and behind wallpaper. Even when it's visible, it's often difficult (even for an expert) to tell the difference between mold, soot, and dirt without testing. More importantly, the mold you see is likely a sign of a bigger problem you can't see.
- Mold removal requires professional equipment and training: As, mold removal professionals, we have a variety of state-of-the-art equipment that we use to identify sources of moisture, dry out wall cavities, and safely remove mold that is growing in your commercial property. Samples of the mold may be analyzed in a laboratory to identify potentially toxic strains, and special cleaning agents may be used to restore the property. Because of the risks involved in spreading mold and the need for special cleaners and equipment, we strongly recommend that you don't try to remove mold yourself using bleach or other household chemicals.
- Mold impacts property value and customer experience: Mold issues can dramatically lower the value of your property and even damage the very structure. Mold growth is also a major problem for customers. Not only does mold look unappealing, but it is also a health hazard and will need to be removed to avoid health problems for employees and customers.
Our proven commercial mold removal process:
- Asses the situation.
- Report the results of the assessment.
- Eliminate contamination using physical barriers and negative air pressure.
- Determine the best approach for removal and repair.
- Removal using antimicrobial and anti-fungal treatments.
- Repair or restore damaged areas and belongings as necessary.
Get a free commercial mold removal and remediation cost estimate
Do you have mold growing in your property? The experts at ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon can help make your house dry, clean, and safe. We provide fully trained and certified mold removal professionals operating with the best equipment available, giving you the best solution for your business.
Call us today at 1-855-488-5432 or contact us online to get a free estimate on our complete mold removal and remediation services. We offer all our mold services in Cleveland, Akron, Wooster, Lorain, Lakewood, Elyria, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Mentor, Gates Mills and throughout the surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.